CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! (L)

HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE.

mommy was in china with her friend so it was up to me and brian to think up a cunning SUPER UBER FUNLICIOUS DAY FOR DAD.

we had breakfeast at a nice cafe where we talked about absolutley random shit. HAHAH but it was funneh.
there was also a very weird movie showing on the tv and bro and dad were absolutley drawn to it. wat'd u know? it was a girl in a bikini. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Joan: can you please stop staring like pervs?
dad: common, its a tv
brian: YEAHH. its a tv. anyone can watch it.
joan: SHUTTUP. I LET YOU GUYS WATCH GIRLS IN BIKINIS ONCE YEAR FOR GOODNESS SAKE. (MISS UNIVERSE?) HELLO?

sorry i found that quite funny at that time :D

and THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, we went to go watch kungfu panda :) teheeee. my dad actually enjoyed it. i was expecting to hear some snoring going on....
i would honestly have liked to hear that instead of the outrageous retarded hyena laugh he pulled off in the cinema. me and brian were giving him horrified looks. HAHAHA. funneh.

and then we went grocery shopping. :D i love love loveeee doing groceries.

when i got home i have no idea what the hell happened to me, i just fell... asleep. i really just fell into a deep sleep. and this is so unusual because i NEVERRR. I repeat i NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sleep in the daytime. NEVER. EVERRRRRRRRRR. its just impossible. so i woke up and i felt sooo bad. and then my dad took my temp and yes i have a temperature (38c). :'( he says no school 4 me 2mrw.
miss sumich is gna KEEEL me. (in the slowest most painfullest way imaginable) :( :(... i am afraid... i am very very afraid.

hopefully i'll see you guys on tuesday... or wednesday. I HAVE TO GO TO THE CHINESE TRIP. I HAVE TO.

to joan: get well soon <--- (wow how sad)
and sorry camille. you're stuck with princess winnie for chemistry 2mrw. HAHAA. DOUBLEEEE. just kidding winnie.

HAVE FUN YOU GUYSS.



just what am i going to do 2mrw??? hmmmmmmmmmmm


xoxo

0 comments: